I just had to run in and show you my exquisite rose.
This is called Pullman Orient Express.
We found her in a rose nursery in France, and as far as I know, she is unobtainable in England. Apparently she was bred in USA and then sold in France by the Meilland company.
She has the faintest of perfumes, but it is the colour arrangement that takes my breath away.
Each petal looks as though it has been painted on.
God's creation is amazing.
The spiral shape of the petals is so unusual.
I'm always so thrilled when she flowers.
And the next flower, although of the same colours, will be a different arrangement, sometimes more pink, sometimes less.
Each flower will be about 6 inches across.
Isn't she lovely?
22 comments:
That is so lovely, just a stunning rose! I'm not surprised you are delighted with that beautiful first bloom, sometimes there are no words...I feel like that about sunsets, on some
occasions.
Hello dear Elizabeth,
Yes, she is indeed! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us.
Love, Carolien
Hi Elizabeth, the rose is gorgeous and I think the scent is amazing!
it's beautiful - at 6 inches across it's a huge specimen.
It is truly a beautiful flower... enjoy it :o) mari
It's just beautiful! Sounds similar to Jacob's Ladder in that each one, although with the same colours, will be a little bit different. So pretty!
She is very lovely. God gives us beautiful things to enjoy!
A beautiful rose! So delicate.
Hi Elizabeth....Thank you so much for sharing this beauty! She is lovely. I love roses and so enjoy this time of year when they are blooming. Have a good day :)
How lovely she is! Today I planted a Cecil Bruner Rose. The scent is gorgeous. I love the colouring of your rose and would love to have something similar. I'm looking!
Very Lovely!!
Yes, Elizabeth, your rose has beautiful flowers...and the name is perfect, too. xo
Oh my...she is indeed exquisite! Thank you so much for sharing her beauty with us. Hugs and joy to you!
pretty rose...
Oh Elizabeth...that is breathtaking! Thankyou for sharing! Mimi xxx
She is indeed beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing her with us.
That truly is gorgeous, Elizabeth. Beautiful colours, beautifully painted.
Very lovely flower!
What a stunning rose. Those colors are gorgeous.
Love love love the quote at the top of your sidebar.
Blessings,
Patti @ Embracing Home
Lovely indeed! I often wonder how anyone can not believe in a creator when they look at flowers. Their intricate designs are too amazing to be accidental.
That is so true.
Gorgeous! Doesn't it look good enough to eat? Our roses are blooming now. Thank you, God.
Post a Comment