Sunday, 1 January 2017

Giveaway.

Christmas is over. Lovely daughter and grandson are safely back in Vancouver leaving us with happy memories of a family Christmas together with son and his wife. They took over the lunch for us and I did very little! So nice.

Decorations are down and put away, and a mild amount of decluttering has begun starting with my fabric boxes.
I have pieces of cotton fabric to give away. They might be useful for small projects.
These pieces measure 9ins X 12ins.




These are the same.
 This piece is larger and measures 15 ins x 40 ins.

And a Simplicity pattern for a size 16 housecoat, unused.

I can separate the fabric from the pattern if necessary. Just leave a comment on this post. Please say if you prefer one or the other.
Giveaway is open to everywhere, and will close on January 8th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just  a note to clear up some of the 'who is she?' queries. My full name is Barbara Elizabeth. When I began blogging, I used Elizabethd as an online name. Many of you know me by my everyday name of Barbara. I don't mind which you use. I am one and the same person!

15 comments:

R's Rue said...

Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy New Year my dear friend Barbara Elizabeth :-) may this new year be filled with so many joy filled moments ...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, sweet Barbara! Wishing you a peaceful,healthy year. ♡

Visits With Mary said...

Hope the new year brings lots of blessings your way. That is a sweet giveaway, each piece is very pretty.

Jenny said...

Happy New Year Elizabeth! May the new year be filled with many happy moments with the people you love...and some stitching time in there too...grins!

Angela said...

What size is the house coat pattern, please? If a 14 or 16, I'd be very interested. Happy New Year to you all x

Elderberry-Rob said...

I have always tried to avoid calling you Barbara as I assumed you wanted a pen name of Elizabethd - having met you I do think Barbara fits best! so Barbara it is from now on if that's ok - lovely giveaway but don't put me in as I am not organised enough to make anything at the mo. Happy New Year :D

Elizabethd said...

It's a size 16.

Lorrie said...

Your fabric pieces are lovely, Barbara (I'm glad I can call you this on the blog - never knew if you were using a pen name for privacy). I'd be interested in the fabrics. Your daughter likely arrived home to snow in Vancouver. They've had an unusual amount of it this year. We had another light dusting overnight as well. Our precipitation is always less.

ellen b. said...

Happy New Year Barbara!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! Please do not enter me in the lovely giveaway but wanted to say hello and the fabric is very pretty.

bristowmom said...

When my daughter was little some of the prettiest things I bought her were from Mini-Boden, a British company. Your blue fabric with roses looks exactly like something I purchased there. I would love to be entered into your drawing, for the sake of nostalgia.

Happy New Year Barbara!

Stephanie said...

Happy New Year, dearest Barbara! I hope you had a lovely Christmas season and I pray 2017 is filled with lots of love and joy.

How incredibly sweet of you to host a giveaway! The fabric is oh-so-sweet and lovely :)

Hugs to you, dear one!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, Happy New Year! Love your fabric. So perky and feminine. Please add my name to your giveaway. Thank you!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

So thankful to hear that you had such a blessed holiday Barbara! The fabrics are so pretty, what a special giveaway :) I would not need the housecoat pattern, but the fabrics are lovely :) Hugs to you today my friend!

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...