Sung this morning in our Easter service at Church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little patches of colour
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
-
A 'little break' turned into quite a lengthy break, mainly due to inflamed eyelids (Blepharitis). Even the name sounds vile.So the...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
I'm having a short break from posting. I have things to do and books to read, one of which is I thought this sounded intriguing, and sl...
7 comments:
We sang this at church this morning, a great hymn of faith and hope. Stuart Townend has given us so many great hymns.
So did we Angela!
Beautiful! I love this song. We did not sing it this morning, so thank you for sharing it!
Oh, how beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing, sweet friend. I was so happy to see a comment from you...I never could find the other comments. I have no idea why this is doing this, it is so frustrating. I am so thankful you persevere and keep trying! Your comments mean so much to me. Do you have a way to follow your blog by subscribing via email? It is so much easier for me to keep up with blogs if new posts come to our inbox, so I was just wondering. So thankful to visit with you today and very grateful for your continued prayers or Kristen. God bless you and your husband.
A beautiful hymn. And so wonderful to know that the power of the cross continues every moment of every day.
Beautiful hymn! Wonderful to see all these people sing together ...
Absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment