Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Giveaway

I wonder if anyone would like a new Address book?
I opened a box today (it's only been waiting a couple of years), and found various nice books, and a completely new address book. 
It features Monet's lovely paintings throughout.
Slightly annoyed as I have recently bought myself a new one.
It's too easy to forget what one has got.


Which is why I am having a minimising week.
(Sorry, photo quality is poor.
Click for bigger view)

The book has several lovely reproductions of Monet's paintings.
It's approx. 10 ins x 8ins.
I think I must have bought it a while ago, as it gives a line for 'Facsimile' (Fax) rather than email.
If you would like it, please let me know in the comments.
Open to all, until 8th May.

14 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

Oh Barbara that's absolutely lovely! This year I knew I needed to up date my old one but just haven't found one I like. I don't usually enter a give away, but I would love to enter this one. You are so kind to share, thank you for the opportunity.

Have a blessed day~~

Melanie said...

Just popping in. The address book is lovely. I received a lovely one as a gift so I'll pass on this but so sweet of you to give this one away. Have a blessed week.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

What a pretty book xx

Connie said...

What a lovely and thoughtful give-a-way. I will congratulate the winner now, but decline from entering, because the postage across the pond is just too expensive. You are a sweetie pie.
Have a wonderful day.
Connie :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely address book Barbara. Oh I know how that is, I tend to put things away in bins, and then realize...I don't need them anymore :D mari

Stephanie said...

Sweetest friend, you are always so kind and generous! This address book is simply lovely! My address book is falling apart - literally! The pages are falling out and oh, it needs replaced. While I would love to win this I know there are other women who would enjoy it as well {{smiles}}

Thank you for the opportunity. Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Such a lovely address book! Like you, I have just purchased a new one but I know someone will be very pleased to win this generous giveaway.
Thanks for sharing with me that you have your grandmother's old copper kettle. That is a treasure, for sure.
Have a wonderful day. xo

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Finding things that you didn't know you had, and especially since you just purchased a new one, I do understand how that happens! I've got stuff packed away in our shed that I'm sure will feel like Christmas once I have time to get out there and go through them! I have an address book that is working for me right now, so please don't enter my name, but it is a lovely one that you have found, and I know the lovely winner will be so grateful for your generosity :) Hugs to you today!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Such a lovely address book. Just last week my husband commented, is that the same address book we had when we moved here? Why yes, and it is still functioning, lol.

I'm not entering, but just wanted to comment on your generous giveaway, which reminded me I need to host a giveaway myself. :)

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

As online as I am these days, I still love a hold-in-your hand address book--I have a couple I use, but one is getting quite tattered.

The one you are offering looks a delightful one. If the giveaway is open to Canadians across the pond, then please include my name. And thank you very much!

Wishing you a beautiful day...
Brenda

Rambler said...

I did a similar thing recently; while I was searching for a lost item I came across a beautiful diary, with beautiful photos of wild animals by some very talented photographers. It must have been bought by me so long ago that next year, the dates and days will be lined up accurately once more. I must remember to actually use it! Please don't enter my name, but someone will be getting a gorgeous address book thanks to your generosity.

Terri said...

I don't want to win it as it would cost way too much to ship to the states, but it most certainly is beautiful. I love Monet!

Anne Payne said...

Oh wow, it's beautiful!!! I lost my address book in the move and have yet to find it. I am constantly asking people to re-send me their address. I should get a new one and write them down. Or I could make one but I've been too lazy to do that. Ha! Thanks for the giveaway. Someone will be blessed, indeed!

{{hugs}}

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...