Tuesday, 7 November 2017

The great Mug Exchange

I think this is the fifth time that I have taken part in Stephanie's Cup and Mug exchange, and it has always been such a nice thing to join in with.
I sent to a dear friend, Mari, whose posts I have followed for years. I felt that I knew her well enough to focus on her interests and her family.
The partner sending to me was Astrid

Here's the parcel!
As soon as the postman handed to to me I knew what it must be.

Everything so carefully packed in tissue and bubble wrap.


Oh, the coffee! A brand that I had not tried before with an exotic scent. I do love coffee!
Spice tea bags, a container of spice which I have used and is delicious, a mini soap, a magnet with my name on, cross stitched by Astrid, and such a pretty key fob.

And of course, the mug.
And a beautiful hand made card.
The mug is one of the prettiest that I've seen and will be perfect for morning coffee.
Thank you Astrid for your lovely thoughtful gifts.
And thanks too to Stephanie who must spend hours arranging the swap.

15 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Stephanie does wonders with this exchange ...
Lovely to see your gifts, thank you.

All the best Jan

Stephanie said...

My dear friend, I am so glad you joined the exchange and it blesses my heart to know you enjoyed yourself. Your gifts from Astrid are simply lovely :)

Much love to you, dear one!

ellen b. said...

What a nice box of goodies to receive!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely :) everything is just so pretty :)

Debbie Harris said...

Oh, your mug is gorgeous! Of course I love tulips
Such a lovely gift package and your coffee sounds wonderful.
Maria is such a lovely lady.

Blessings ♡

Anonymous said...

Lovely mug!

Sarah said...

Your new mug is lovely. It is just perfect for you, as I know how much you enjoy flowers. : )

Lorrie said...

What a pretty new mug for your morning coffee. The exchange is a lot of fun, isn't it?

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

What a wonderful exchange!

Astrids dragon said...

Thanks to Stephanie for giving me your name, I'm so glad you liked everything. Hugs!

ann said...

A very nice exchange. You have a beautiful mug in which to enjoy the great teas.

Sandra said...

Lindo. Bom fim de semana. Abraço.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Such a beautiful mug! I love it! I am familiar with Old Bay seasoning, and love it very much, it adds great flavor to soups and stews! It is so much fun not only to give, but in receiving too! Sweet Mari was blessed by what you sent to her! Blessings to you today dear Barbara!

Anonymous said...

So many delightful goodies in your pkg and that mug is gorgeous. I know you will enjoy it very much. Have a blessed afternoon.

Anne Payne said...

Oh Barbara, The mug is beautiful!!! I do love the floral design. The coffees and teas all sound delicious! Your package is certainly filled with lovely gifts. I hope to join another exchange next year; it just didn't work for me this year. Much love and hugs, my friend.

A weekend away

I have just returned from a lovely long weekend in Devon, staying in Tavistock. This is the fourth anniversary of my husband's death and...