A little bit of sunshine in a vase.
Forsythia makes my heart glad.
And an indoor Geranium flowering beautifully.
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
13 comments:
Good Day Elizabeth, Both plants are gorgeous. We do have forsythia blooming but I have never had luck growing geraniums. Wishing you a lovely spring day.
I bet the geranium smells wonderful.
Simply beautiful, my friend! I can imagine these lovely plants bring a smile to your face :)
Hugs!
Pretty plants, such a pleasant thing to enjoy!!
All I have is snow outside my windows so thank you for the beautiful forsythia and geranium photos! So cheering!
It looks lovely with the flowers. Happy Spring, dear Elizabeth!
Love, Carolien
So beautiful! I forced some forsythia blooms this spring & enjoyed them so much.
Oh Barbara...just beautiful :)
I love forsythia! Ours is in bloom right now too. I hope the snow we got today does not discourage it!
Beautiful. I was enjoying our forsythia while doing yard work this past Tuesday. So vibrant! We have rain again today. Hope the rest of your week goes well.
The Forsythia also has begun to bloom in Boise. It always seems like a sign that winter is over, so I get quite excited each year when I see the Forsythia.
Beautiful! I just love Forsythia. I had a bush at my old house but none here. It's still too cool in this area but this week is definitely going to be warmer, can't wait to see them in people's yards.
Oh, your geranium is lovely! I love forsythia too, but I don't have any to force. Spring is coming, and I can't wait!
Post a Comment