A lovely surprise gift from our local shop.
It was an apology for overcharging me on a bill last week.
The assistant manager arrived with the correct amount, and this lovely bunch of Gladioli.
Any pink flower is welcome in our home, and these are opening a little more every day.
So nice when people work hard to put things right.
11 comments:
What a lovely gesture xx
There are honest and good people in this old world.
That was so nice of them, the gladiola's are beautiful.
How kind! There are so many kind people in the world. I'm glad one of them was kind to you.
Glads are one of my favorite flowers. I do love how the buds will continue to open.
oh that's lovely! I am so glad for such honesty and kindness!
I am really impressed by this action! I would welcome pink flowers any day in my home, too.
What a kind and honest thing to do. Your pink gladiolas are very pretty.
That's a lovely surprise and unusual these days.
That is wonderful to hear about, not just making the correction but going beyond that with an offering of flowers!
Elizabeth, what excellent customer service! Your flowers are so gorgeous! ♥
Oh, how pretty! So commendable, too! God bless you, my friend!
Post a Comment