It's years since I made stuffed red peppers.
I think it was Delia Smith who produced lovely recipes for them in the 70s.
Today that's what we're having for lunch.
It's a very simple vegetarian recipe found on BBC good Food website, link above.
Shallotts, courgette (zucchini), tomatoes, rice, garlic, herbs and salt and pepper.
I've added red beans to it, just because I had some leftver..
It looks a little 'untidy' but I'm hoping it will taste good!
13 comments:
It looks good!
I am sure it will. I often do a similar recipe rom my Riverford cookbook but using a stuffing made with quinoa. Delicious.
I'm sure it was very tasty!
Everything you've used appeals to me from the peppers to the beans! Yum!!
They look wonderful. Enjoy.
God bless.
It looks like it will be delicious. Good idea.
So colourful and tasty
I don't make stuffed peppers often because I'm the only one who likes them but when I do I top them with grated Cheddar.
Oh Barbara, your stuffed peppers look so delicious! I make mine very much like you do. Yum!
Stuffed peppers are something I like, but my husband does not, so I haven't made them in years. Yours look delicious and perfect for a lunch meal.
They look delicious and very nutritious.
I'll bet they were delicious!
I love stuffed baked peppers. I think I only ate them once it=yours look delicious :)
Post a Comment