Saturday, 5 September 2020

A break.


I'm taking some time off.
This week I've been hit by acute diverticulitis and have been quite unwell. I managed to avoid going in to hospital, but am on two strong antibiotics.
So, resting gently in bed for a few days.

24 comments:

Eileen T said...

I hope you feel better soon x

Terri said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the diverticulitis. I've had it and hate it! Praying for you, Barbara!

Frugally challenged said...

Sorry to hear that. I too am a sufferer and it is most unpleasant. Look after yourself.

Mary said...

Oh so sorry dear - that is always such a miserable, painful condition to have. I hope the meds work quickly and you are better very soon.
Rest a lot and be careful - you'll be in my thoughts and will look forward to seeing you back here soon.
Love, Mary & Bob

elizabeth said...

I am so sorry to hear this! Will be praying about this! I hope you feel much better soon!💗💗💗💗💗🙏🙏🙏💐💐💐

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Prayers for your Health & speedy recovery!

You aren't alone, it is a horrid condition.

Angela said...

Oh that is such a painful, miserable condition. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon, dear friend

Lynn said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers, hope you feel better very soon. x

Helen said...

Take care .......

Marigold Jam said...

Je te souhaite un bon et rapide retablissement as they say in France! Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly - take all the rest you need and hope to see you back here again bientot!

Granny Marigold said...

Sorry to hear you are now well. Hopefully the antibiotics help to heal and get you back to health again.

Daisy Debs said...

So sorry to hear you are not feeling too good right now .You are in my prayers . Hugs Debbie xxx

ellen b. said...

Hope those antibiotics kick in and deal with your problem. So sorry...

Elderberry-Rob said...

Oh dear, I am sorry, you must keep up your immunity and take it easy. Thinking of you xxx

mamasmercantile said...

Thinking of you and hope you feel better soon.

Carolien said...

Wishing you a good recovery!

Take care, love Carolien

Linda Baker said...

God bless.

Cheryl said...

So sorry to hear you've been ill! Saying a prayer right now . . .

Lorrie said...

I hope you feel better soon. Praying for you...

Deanna Rabe said...

Praying for you Barbara!

Pom Pom said...

Oh, take care, sweet B!
That's the WORST! Prayers that the antibiotics kick in quickly.

Jackie said...

I will be thinking of you. I hope you start feeling better very soon.

God bless.

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Oh, I am sorry to hear this, Barbara. Please take good care. Adding a little prayer for His grace and mercy. xox

Anne Payne said...

I am so very sorry, Barbara! I do hope you get well soon. It's a very painful infirmity to have.

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...