I look for the small moments to celebrate in my life.
Photo
Well done. There is great satisfaction in beating the technology!
Yay!!! Great job!
Great news. How did you solve the problem in the end?
It seemed to do it all by itself!
glad you sorted it!
Thrilled you managed to get it sorted.
Hooray! What a beautiful dahlia!
Great news, and beautiful dahlias
Way to go!
I am so very glad!!! Blessings to you! (ps: I posted the bread recipe I used on my blog that you asked about) :)
What a gorgeous colour the dahlia is. God bless.
Yay . . . I'm glad you won the battle with your new camera! And what a lovely "first shot" to share!
Got your letter today. God bless.
Elizabeth, how lovely to find out you still writing a blog. I grow exactly the same dahlia in my garden. You may remember me from our Purple Coo days, when I was known as Lampworkbeader.
Post a Comment
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
14 comments:
Well done. There is great satisfaction in beating the technology!
Yay!!! Great job!
Great news. How did you solve the problem in the end?
It seemed to do it all by itself!
glad you sorted it!
Thrilled you managed to get it sorted.
Hooray! What a beautiful dahlia!
Great news, and beautiful dahlias
Way to go!
I am so very glad!!! Blessings to you! (ps: I posted the bread recipe I used on my blog that you asked about) :)
What a gorgeous colour the dahlia is.
God bless.
Yay . . . I'm glad you won the battle with your new camera! And what a lovely "first shot" to share!
Got your letter today.
God bless.
Elizabeth, how lovely to find out you still writing a blog. I grow exactly the same dahlia in my garden. You may remember me from our Purple Coo days, when I was known as Lampworkbeader.
Post a Comment