I love these pretty little Pansy faces, always smiling at the sun. They seem to be happy in the old stone trough.
It's so gratifying when a plant does what you have asked of it!
This is a little unmown path edge, full of wild flowers, Forget me nots, Primroses, Campion, Herb Robert and more. I leave it like this and the bees love it.
Only a little going on in the greenhouse. I am severely curtailed in how much I can do for the moment, but have been very fortunate to find a lovely horticultural student who is coming to help me once a week.
.Update on medical matters. I have had all the cardiac pre-tests and now have an appointment in May with the Cardiac surgeon from Plymouth. I'm hoping he might give me an indication of the waiting time for surgery. I am so grateful for the many messages sent to me, and for your prayers.
11 comments:
Glad to have an update, Barbara. I will continue to pray that everything goes well with your appointments, your surgery, and even the waiting time (which is hard).
Love seeing glimpses of the beauty around you! So glad you have found someone to help you with your garden tasks.
I'm so glad that you have been able to find help for your garden - I always enjoy your horticultural pictures! And I'll be praying for you, as well as your husband and your surgeon.
I've never thought of pansies as having faces - but now I see it, it will always be there - rather wonderful. My mother loves her garden; I am less diligent but appreciate the joy it gives to others
You remain in our thoughts (pansies=pensees) and prayers ❤️🙏
Good to hear from you. I can see why those plants please. I'm praying you are able to hear and get a date for surgery.
I see your beautiful spring Clematis is blooming. Mine is not quite at that stage yet but hopefully soon.
So good that you have a student to give you a hand with garden chores.
Pansies are one of my favourites and one of the joys of the garden! I love their cheery faces.
Thinking of you, as always. X
I love your pansies in the stone trough and the unmown path edge of wildflowers for the bees. I hope the wait time for surgery isn't too long. You're often in my thoughts, Barbara, these days. Heart hugs to you!
Glad things are moving along with the cardiac appointment, am hearing so much on the news about people who aren't getting their treatment so cheering to see the NHS is keeping things moving for you. Your garden is beautiful - how lovely that a student is coming to help out with the garden :)
Glad to know things are moving along regarding your precious heart Barbara. . . .and that you are sensible enough not to overdo things around the garden etc.(Wonderful news that you have found a student helper...I could use one here!).
We've cancelled the May/June UK visit - just nothing working right regarding International travel yet - even the Heathrow hotel emailed and told us they had to cancel our reservation as the hotel is now a Government "Quarantine Hotel."
In Torquay it doesn't sound like things are moving along much either - so we've changed the dates to Sept./Oct. in hopes things will have improved by then.
I'm also 'under the weather' and dealing with a health issue so perhaps I'm better off here at home for a bit longer.
Bob and I send you and M warm hugs - and your flowers looks so pretty. Am I correct that is a clematis ('Montana' maybe) not a rose climbing? It's gorgeous.
Your sweet garden flowers always look contented! Blessings and my best to you x
Post a Comment