Tuesday, 3 May 2022

Thank you.

Although I am not posting at the moment I felt I had to say thank you so much to you all. Lovely supportive prayers and messages mean so much at this time, and I so appreciate each one.  

My husband continues to be very poorly, and has had what seems to be a slight stroke in addition to an infection. I am so very grateful to the band of Carers who keep us both going.



23 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Prayers continue for you both

ellen b. said...

Sorry for your husband's struggles. Praying for strength and comfort...

elizabeth said...

so hard! we continue to pray!

Mrs. White said...

God bless you both!

Anonymous said...

Will continue to pray!

Terri said...

That was me commenting above.

Lorrie said...

Thinking of you both and praying.

Cheryl said...

Your online community of friends care deeply about you and your husband. Still praying . . .

Anonymous said...

Praying still.

Pom Pom said...

Continued prayers for M. And you, friend. xo

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for you both.
Much love,
God bless, Anne❤️

Granny Marigold said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Elderberry-Rob said...

in my thoughts and prayers also, you are not alone and I am so glad you have good support.

Linda Baker said...

God bless you both, as well as the caregivers.
Linda

The bike shed said...

Best wishes to you both. At truly tough times, words can become inadequate but thoughts (though less tangible to communicate) are still - I hope - a comfort

My home and my garden said...

Praying for you

Rambler said...

You are both always in my thoughts, particularly recently when memories and photos of our meeting came up on Facebook. Hugs and love (((((Barbara & Malcolm)))))

mamasmercantile said...

You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.

Deanna Rabe said...

Praying dear Barbara.

meandmysmallcorner said...

Sending love and prayers for you both today.

Jackie said...

Keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless.

ann said...

Sending more prayers your way, Barbara. I don't keep up with very well, so I'm sorry to hear that your husband is doing poorly, and I hope he recovers soon.

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Been thinking about you and wondering how you and Malcolm are doing. I see your household is busy with carers and medical folk. How sweet that you should catch a glimpse of your prickly visitor who may, perhaps, be a distant relative of Mrs. Tiggie Winkle. :) Sending heart hugs and whispered prayers, Brenda xo

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...