A tutu of frothy pink petals....my beautiful Peony. She has quite outdone herself this year, having around ten blooms.
This morning the wind was so strong that I had to cut some of the heads off, as they were being blown every way. The perfume is delicate and lovely.
16 comments:
They are absolutely beautiful ! Apart from my big yellow tree peony ,mine , which are out in the ground haven't made an appearance yet . I think the flower bed needs a bit of weeding !
Beautiful flowers, peonies are a favorite. They are like roses in a big ball gown.
Your Peony is wonderful!! If only the blooming period was longer.
Peonies are a gift from God to us! This one is stunning Barbara!
Peonies are so lovely and delicate. I remember my Mother had a couple of plants in the front yard that were a dark pink. They do make a sweet bouquet.
Blessings, Linda
Your peony is gorgeous! Love that it has so many blooms this year.
One of a gardener's joys, the grand peony. Mine pretty much failed this year due to dry, cold spring. Love your beauty.
Oh, how beautiful your peonies are. I can imagine their delicate scent. They make such a lovely bouquet.
Our pink peonies should burst forth soon since we will finally have sunshine the next several days. Yours are so full and gorgeous! Happy end of June to you.
That is a very pretty peony.
Did I just get a whiff of that heavenly scent from your peonies? Nah... just wishful thinking.
That is beautiful.
I love peonies and their delicate perfume. Beautiful. Catherine
Your Peonies are absolutely beautiful, they are one of my favourite flowers.
I love peonie and their perfume so nice especially the pink ones.Catherine
Lovely! I wish peonies lasted longer!
Post a Comment