I look for the small moments to celebrate in my life.
I am taking some time out for a while.
See Tracing Rainbows post. Thank you Angela.
Praying for you while you are away from this space . . .
Praying for you, Barbara! I saw Angela's post and praying for strength and comfort for you.
I'll miss you . . . do hope it will be a time of rest and enjoyment.
I too saw Ang's post. And I too am praying. God bless you both.
Dear Barbara,Praying for you and Malcolm, and your family of course. God bless you all.Love Carolien
May God grant you peace and comfort you and your beloved.
May God bless and comfort you and your family.
I'm praying for peace, strength and comfort for you, your husband and your family.Blessings, Linda
Comforting and supportive thoughts are winging their way to you and yours. X
Oh dear Barbara, you and Malcolm are in my thoughts. Sending you both much love, comfort and peace in these troubled times! Love, Marleen
Praying for you!! Saw a prayer request post for you and your beloved Husband! Extra prayers!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️🕯🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️
Praying for you both and for the family. 🙏 God bless, Anne ❤️
May God hold you both in the palm of His hand through this difficult time. You will remain in my prayers! Jo
Praying for you both and your family. x
Barbara, am praying for you both. May you feel His great strength and presence. x
Post a Comment
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
15 comments:
Praying for you while you are away from this space . . .
Praying for you, Barbara! I saw Angela's post and praying for strength and comfort for you.
I'll miss you . . . do hope it will be a time of rest and enjoyment.
I too saw Ang's post. And I too am praying. God bless you both.
Dear Barbara,
Praying for you and Malcolm, and your family of course. God bless you all.
Love Carolien
May God grant you peace and comfort you and your beloved.
May God bless and comfort you and your family.
I'm praying for peace, strength and comfort for you, your husband and
your family.
Blessings, Linda
Comforting and supportive thoughts are winging their way to you and yours. X
Oh dear Barbara, you and Malcolm are in my thoughts. Sending you both much love, comfort and peace in these troubled times! Love, Marleen
Praying for you!! Saw a prayer request post for you and your beloved Husband! Extra prayers!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️🕯🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️
Praying for you both and for the family. 🙏 God bless, Anne ❤️
May God hold you both in the palm of His hand through this difficult time. You will remain in my prayers!
Jo
Praying for you both and your family. x
Barbara, am praying for you both. May you feel His great strength and presence. x
Post a Comment