This may not seem very exciting to those of you who experience 'real' snowfalls.
But here in Cornwall it is a rarity!
It won't last, but it has created havoc on the roads, some of which are closed.
I'm staying in where it's warm, and enjoying a bowl of home made soup for lunch.
16 comments:
A sprinkling of snow looks very pretty in the garden but can be so treacherous to walk on. Stay safe and enjoy your soup x
Peeking at the beauty while enjoying the warmth of a bowl of soup inside? That sounds like the best of both worlds!
Lovely!
It's for us to have snow too. Rare and just an inch or two, still we enjoy it. Sure don't like being on the roads though. Stay warm and I hope you enjoyed your soup.
It's best to stay home if there's snow but it sure looks pretty anyway. I love to sit and watch it fall. Granny M
It's a rarity where I live too (SC). When we happen to see "a flake" fall, everyone runs outside and everything closes! :)
Homemade soup sounds perfect! I cooked a pot of chili this past weekend.
Blessings, Linda
Very pretty - but please keep warm and safe ❤️❤️
There are a few places in Canada that when they get snow like this have problems. Soup is perfect on days like this.
God bless.
Staying indoors and watching the snow is a wonderful way to enjoy it. Roads get very messy here, too, when it snows.
We also had snow starting yesterday. This morning we have a very thin layer of snow but the roads must be very slippery
ha ha it's icy here and all white, has been so for days, not melting - so cold though. Keep cosy.
Hiep, hiep, hoera! It doesn't snow here very often either. I understand your joy about the snow.
Best to stay inside . . . sometimes when there is a small amount of snow covering the ground it becomes very slippery. The last thing you need is to fall.
I think about you often and do hope that you are getting along okay. No, I take that back, getting along much better than okay. God bless you dear friend.
Ah, Cornwall! Have visited twice and long to do so again. I lost my heart there, I think. Greetings from sadly un-snowy West Virginia!
We've only lived in snow winters since 2018 and when the snow did fall on the Western side of the state it always created havoc! I understand that. It's fun to have these rare events happen.
It's lovely. No telling if we will see any of this fluffy white stuff around here this year. I hope so!
Post a Comment