Blogger is not allowing me to leave comments, for some unknown reason.
I am reading your posts but so sorry not to be able to comment.
I have a new laptop, so possibly the reason lies there. I hope it sorts itself out soon.
Tomato seedlngs.
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
13 comments:
I hope the new computer gets sorted out and you get everything up and working. I got a new one recently too but all seems to have migrated over and no serious problems. I so dislike technology and, let's face it, Blogger has never been much of a friend to we Bloggers over the years!
Brave you dear growing tomatoes from seed - hope all goes well.
Hugs from us both.
The seedlings look lovely, Barbara. It's amazing to me to think how much fruit those little green sprouts will soon produce!
I hope your computer is soon sorted and that the commenting problem will be solved. Blogger has had so many issues and we all just muddle along without really knowing what's happening!
love to you,
Sorry for your comment problem. Hope it's fixed soon. I know you are looking forward to some really yummy tomatoes when those plants get bigger!
Spring should be on its way soon. I've always wanted to travel to England in the spring, but I suppose I'll have to enjoy your garden. I had that problem leaving comments when Blogger made some changes, and I can't remember how it was solved. I'll do some checking. The Head Gardener will be starting his tomatoes and peppers soon.
Those little seedlings look healthy and determined to grow! GM
I had the same problem. I went to Google and changed several settings (sorry I don’t know which ones) and after several tries, I could leave comments again.
That happens when I use my iPhone. They say I need to disable 3rd party cookies or something but I can't see how to do that on my phone. So I can only comment when I use the desktop.
On my phone I can only comment anonymously, but I can still blog . I'm OK using my desk top.
Technology...when it works it's nice. When it doesn't it is very frustrating! Happy almost Spring to you. We are finally seeing our snow melt away.
Lots of lovely seedlings. You should get quite a few hardy plants.
God bless.
The same thing happened to me last year.
I have not planted anything yet this year as lot of them died last year due to too hot weather. I hope the problem will quickly be solved
My comment comes anonymous . Catherine france
Sorry to hear you are having comment problems with blogger. I hope it gets sorted quickly.
Tomato seedlings look very healthy and I wish you lots of lovely tomato fruits later on x
Post a Comment