'Blossom by blossom the Spring begins'. (Swinburne)
I can't say that we have Spring weather yet, but Spring flowers are certainly appearing now.
I love these little patches of mini daffodils and crocus.
Some pretty cyclamen defied the frost and are still flowering.
Clusters of Tete a Tete daffodils throng my flower beds. Primroses nestle up to them, and it looks like there's even a Tulip getting ready.
'Spring is when life's alive in everything' (Christina Rosetti)
14 comments:
Your garden flowers are earlier than mine. I love Spring flowers so bright!
These are a cheerful and welcome sight!
So heartening ❤️🙏
Such pretty Spring flowers. I now have a clump of yellow Crocus blooming...the first blooms and not far from the last patches of snow. I like the Christina Rosetti quote. Granny M
What lovely patches of spring flowers you have, Barbara. The tete-a-tete daffodils add so much bright cheer to these early spring days. Mine are coming along, but are not nearly as plentiful as yours.
So many beautiful blooms.
C'est réconfortant de voir les premiers signes de réveil de la nature. Je les attends chaque année, comme beaucoup, impatiemment. Bientôt, cela sera l'explosion des fleurs jaunes et roses qui égayeront les jardins.
Bonne fin de semaine.
Hélène
Lovely signs of Spring! Snow and rain here ;)
Have a good day! Love Carolien
So lovely to see those sweet flowers popping up. Looking forward to Spring...
What lovely harbingers of spring.
God bless.
A little breath of heaven in a spring blossom - what a lift to one's spirits.
So far, we're well under snow and it's been cold, with no chance of garden blooms for several weeks yet around here. Do appreciate seeing your wee spring glimpses, Barbara. Thanks! xo
Thank you for sharing such lovely Spring blooms x
So beautiful and encouraging to see! We've been under a blanket of snow for the past week or more, so it's lovely to see some spring flowers!
Your garden looks so colourful. I hope my mini daffs will be in flower when I return home from my travels next week :)
Post a Comment