Just a few photos from my journey.
From the hotel we travelled by boat in and around the Lake Orta. There were little villages to explore, islands to visit and mountains to marvel at.
Very tempting shopping, with silk, leather and linen in the little shops.
Who knows what lay behind these intriguing doors?
25 comments:
Theres somthing beguiling aboytgatesand doors you can see through,isn't there. So inviting. Looks like a lovely holiday.
Lovely!! A nice walk in Italy. 😊
Now you have me wondering what that tree is. Surely is a pretty one.
Oh I SO glad it went well for you! But pleased you are hone safely ❤️👍🙂
Lovely photos! Looks like you had good weather for your trip. About that tree...I think the leaves are wrong for a crepe myrtle? It looks to me a lot like oleander, the kind with double flowers, trained as a tree. Those spiky leaves are very oleanderish.
Welcome home and so happy to hear you had a delightful trip!
Beautiful photos from your trip, Barbara. I'm so glad it all went well.
Looks like a wonderful place to visit. I like that mysterious door!
Perfect location for a holiday, looks restful and very pretty.
So happy for you dear, looks like the weather was good and the scenery beautiful with flowers and trees in bloom. So glad the trip went well and you enjoyed a change of pace and pretty places to relax. Love Italy and hope to go again some day!
Where will your next adventure take you?
Sending hugs from us both.
Beautiful blog
Beautiful pictures! It looks like a wonderful trip! God bless you!
I am so glad you enjoyed your holiday!! That door is so beautiful and intriguing!! And that beautiful flowering tree! God bless you!!!
I also meant to answer your question about the Catalpa tree. Yes, it has lovely long black beans that hang way too high for us to ever reach any. It's such an unusual tree; the only one I've ever seen.
Sorry, I missed a post hope things are much improved ref your grand-daughter Lovely to see you have been enjoying some foreign travel - you have such good taste, I can't imagine you leaving Italy without something silk in the shopping bag :) Betty
It looks like it was a wonderful vacation. Love the photos!
Beautiful scenery! It looks so restful.
Blessings, Linda
It all looks beautiful. I'm glad you had a good holiday and thank you for sharing it with us!
Oh Elizabeth how lovely, a week in Italy, it looked wonderful. I would love to go again but I'm a bit wobbly so feel too nervous to go, altho I came across a holiday company that has holidays for disable people, and its given me ideas.
Oh my, what a splendid trip!!! Such beautiful photos, and that door...LOVE!!!
Glad you enjoyed your holidays! Nice pictures. I hope it was not too hot?
You have whetted my appetite - we're off to Lake Orta (again! Exactly the same B&B!) in September.
I love all my grandchildren equally but all my siblings and first cousins were male. Can you imagine the excitement when the first grandchild was a girl. So I empathise with you over your granddaughter even more than expected. Wishing her continued good health and strength
Hels
Art and Architecture, mainly
Barbara, your photos give a glimpse of a wonderful holiday away. Thank you for sharing a snippet of all you've seen and enjoyed. Happy weekend... Brenda xo
Lovely little glimpses, Barbara! So glad you have enjoyed it. :)
Post a Comment