A tiny jamjar of stems from the garden.
White stocks, creamy Phlox, pink Thrift, blue Cornflower, mauve Rosanne geranium, Blue Clematis and of course, Alchemilla Mollis frothing beautifully.
Happy July!
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
15 comments:
Your assortment of flowers from the garden are beautiful! God bless you!
I just adore little bitty bouquets... to me so much more impressive than a huge bunch of flowers.
delightful. Like Latane, I think less is more :)
Very nice bunch of flowers. Happy July!
What a joy to pick all these beauties from your garden!! So precious.
Blessings, Linda
Sweet!
My favourite sort of bouquet :) I especially love Stocks as they remind me of my childhood. My mum used to grow them every year. Blessings to you ~ Linda
Pretty bouquet. I need to go cut some flowers too but it's so hot they don't last long once inside.
Little bouquets in jam jars are the sweetest things. I love the variety of colours and shapes in yours.
Pretty little bouquet. Happy July to you!
So delightful! I love a bouquet of garden flowers!
Simple pleasures! I regularly put a small bunch on my patio table and I smile every time I look at it! 😄
They are so beautiful!
Your posy is delightful. Definitely one of those small moments worth celebrating. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead, Barbara. xo
The lime green of the alchemillia sets off all the other colours beautifully!
Post a Comment