Saturday, 2 September 2023

Back on track.

The wanderer has returned! Thank you for many helpful suggestions. I fiddled around with my laptop having not the slightest idea what I was doing, but must have done something right. Will it stay? It's all to do with Javascript (no, no idea)

So here is the last rose of Summer for you. Good old Graham Thomas, who looked as though he had finished for the season, has suddenly produced a new crop of flowers.



14 comments:

ellen b. said...

That is a beautiful rose. I never know what I'm doing on the computer and always hope I don't click on the wrong thing. Happy September to you!

Teri said...

Dear Elizabeth,

So pretty. Thank you for sharing. My skills on our computer are mostly trial and error. It seems 'error' ends up winning much of the time.

Hugs, Teri

Anonymous said...

A beautiful rose!
I live with a computer ‘nerd’ and so have an expert at hand , if needs be! 😁

Granny Marigold said...

Beautiful yellow rose! I'm glad you got that sorted out. I'm sure I wouldn't have known where to begin.

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

What a send-off... I'm swooning over your yellow Graham Thomas roses.

And I'm so glad you got that computer thing sorted (fingers crossed).

Wishing you a beautiful September, Barbara!
Brenda xo

Anne Payne said...

Wowza!!! Graham Thomas is gorgeous!!! So glad you got your verse back.

Gretchen Joanna said...

Graham is a handsome rose! How good of him to show off for you again before resting.

elizabeth said...

Such a beautiful rose! 😍 glad all is well with the computer/blog!

Catherine said...

Thé roses are beautiful. I have some in the garden and I love them!

Visits With Mary said...

Beautiful flowers, they made me smile!

Mary said...

These are amazing and such a gorgeous shade of yellow Barbara. Your green thumb is working well dear!
Everything has fried here in the relentless heat - 96F again today!

Sandi said...

Beautiful!

Deanna Rabe said...

Lovely rose!

Lorrie said...

What a beautiful rose, Barbara. I can imagine the scent is equally glorious. I have missed my roses this summer and hope there will be a few stragglers when we arrive home within a couple of weeks.

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...