Birthdays come round every year, and every year I try to pretend that I'm not getting older. Sadly, I am!
But with a lovely family, who arrive with lunch and Cake, age doesn't seem to matter. Just enjoy the moments that are so good.
This, in more detail, is what I'm looking at!
Very yummy. Lots of little boxes went home with them, as I really don't think I could eat a cake that size! We were fortunate with lovely weather, and managed to sit outside.
Just a few of these blooms every day and I'm very happy. The scent is unbelievably strong. I think the seeds were from Sarah raven and they are the best sweet peas I have ever grown.
Yes, you can see the age on one of the cards.....(could it be a misprint?)
22 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Lovely cake and flowers and definitely a misprint!
Happiest of birthdays to you dear lady! What a sweet treat to enjoy family with a slice of that pretty cake. Enjoy and God Bless you dearly.
Someone stuck the numbers on the card in the wrong order I expect. Those sweet pea flowers are Enormous! Glad you had such lovely weather for your birthday.
God bless you dear friend as you celebrate another year. So glad family and friends can share on your joy 👍❤️🙏😊🎂
You are as young as you feel and I always say, ‘Act your shoe size!’ 😁
My Sweet Peas have been lovely this year and the Hydrangeas have been superb!
I hope that you had the loveliest of days ! A very happy birthday.
😁🎉🎂🍰🥳
Happy Birthday 🎈🎈🎈 How nice to be celebrated. This is also my birthday month.
Your Sweet Peas are so lovely. I'm afraid mine have been overrun by the Morning Glory that grows and overtakes everything in the area. (But they are also loved).
How lovely!! Happy birthday dear one!! I am so glad for such a lovely celebration!God bless you!
What a wonderful birthday! The cards and cake and flowers are beautiful! Happy Birthday and many blessings to you!!!
Happy Birthday! What a lovely celebration with your family.
Jo
The flowers, cards and cake look good but you look wonderful. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday. What better way to celebrate than with family :)
Happy birthday, young lady. Such a special time for a special person! And, I am so jealous of your sweetpeas. One of my favorite flowers and I don't live where they grow well.
Many happy returns! So pleased for you that your family joined you - what a cake! Your sweetpeas are very pretty, I grew some (from Poundland!) and have kept some pods to try planting next year. May you and your garden thrive for many more happy and eventful years! Betty x
Happiest of Birthdays, Barbara!
Birthday blessings to you, Barbara! Looks like a lovely celebration, complete with flowers, chocolate cake, and dear ones!
Happy Birthday Sweet Friend,
It looks like you had a lovely day and your flowers are beautiful. I have tried to grow sweet peas many times without much luck, it must be our dry heat maybe they like a milder temperature and more humidity than we have. They are such a lovely flower and yes their scent is marvelous.
Again happy birthday ♥️
A very Happy belated Birthday! Delicious cake and beautiful sweet peas my favourite!
A very Happy Belated Birthday to a lovely lady. My that cake looks delicious.
God bless.
A very belated Happy Birthday, dear Barbara. Cake and family and flowers - simply lovely. Wishing you much joy.
Sorry, I'm late.... happy birthday!
Happy belated birthday!! Your cake looks delicious!
All the best... to a happy and healthy new year.
The birthday cake looks so good.
I love cakes.
Hugs for you.
Post a Comment