Tulips tend to do their own arranging, and this bunch certainly did!
They make such lovely shapes.
Here's a newcomer to my kitchen windowsill. This Amaryllis was a Christmas gift and is going to be something a bit different, I think. It grows over an inch a day, sometimes more.
This week's joy is to see my Marmande tomato seedlings looking so healthy. Their next step will be a transplant to individual pots until they are grown up enough to leave home and go in the greenhouse.
And here is a 'primrosy' corner of the garden. I soon have to decide what is going in the blank spaces, though there are already things beginning to appear. I love Spring with its beginnings.
'Spring has returned. The earth is like a child that knows poems.'
Rainer Maria Rilke.
18 comments:
Tulips tend to do their own arranging. I hadn't thought of that before, but I like it.
Very little "tweaking' needed for tulips and daffodils. Roses, however..... much needier!
Your creamy-white tulips are beautiful. Your outdoor plants are way ahead of ours. Lovely to see new growth.
Lovely to see the spring flowers as we head into the cooler part of the year.
I do love how tulips do their own arranging, and I'm so glad that you said so. For I have never thought about it like that before. And the tulip arrangement on the table looks so inviting alongside that book. I want to gaze and I long to pick up the book to browse.
Tulips arranging themselves - love that idea! I have not yet planted my tomato seeds as I always do it too early and they get leggy. Yours look healthy as can be.
Spring beginnings are always a joy to see. Love your tulips and your primrose area of your garden. Happy mid-March to you!
I love that about tulips too . . . their artful ways! Spring is an exciting time, isn't it! Enjoy these new beginnings!
Beautiful tulips! I love seeing your garden, and tomato seedlings too!
Your tomato seedlings are looking very healthy. I shall probably only buy a couple of plants myself this year. The white tulips look stunning.
Oh how beautiful!!
hugs
Donna
What a lovely tulips.
Your tulips are lovely. They really do their own thing.
God bless.
Your gardening work is lovely! Spring is such a nice time of year!
tulips are so very pretty but don't last long either in the garden or the vase for me! I have primroses on my allotment, they just turned up :)
So pretty! Spring isn't here yet, but I so enjoy your spring photos! I must check for tulips the next time I go to the grocery store.
The tulips are funny still growing when cut and make nice bouquet. Daffodils are starting to bloom. We had our trees trimmed and tomorrow our hedge cut before Spring!
Your flowers are so beautiful! I'm happy Spring has arrived :)
Post a Comment