Wednesday, 9 July 2025

Seven heads!

 For the first time, my Agapanthus has seven heads!

It's much bluer than this photo shows. I'm so pleased with it.


17 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Mine are having a good year as well, they must like it hot.

Deanna Rabe said...

My mother had Agapanthus in her garden in California when I was growing up! I remember bees loved it!

So pretty!

Terri said...

Very pretty!

Jackie said...

Very nice. I love the colour blue in a garden.

God bless.

Granny Marigold said...

I don't think I've ever seen an Agapanthus. Yours looks lovely.

KirstenM said...

Mine are slowly recovering having nearly lost the all in the last cold winters, so only 2 heads this year. Yours are beautiful.

Catherine said...

Love agapanthus! There is the agapanthus garden we enjoy to visit each year.

ellen b. said...

Hooray for pretty joys in our gardens!

Visits With Mary said...

I love this plant, mine were beautiful this year!

Sara said...

That's marvelous! Doing MUCH better than mine.

Lorrie said...

I admired your beautiful agapanthus on IG and admire it again now! Seven heads is really something. Mine only ever produce one.

nicole orriens said...

It's beautiful! How lovely that it's doing so well!

elizabeth said...

so beautiful! summer is a gift to us!

Donna said...

Oh! That's SO pretty!
hugs
Donna

Aritha V. said...

Wow, I think you every day look at them. So nice.

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Your Agapanthus is a pretty colour and a wonderful plant to grow in the garden. That is an amazing number of flower heads on one plant. I hope it continues to give you a lot of pleasure.

Connie said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a new year filling with laughter and smiles, with a heart that runs over with love and happiness. ♥️

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...