Earlier this year my Hydrangeas were such a beautiful blue colour. Now as the Autumn is beginning to creep in, this same bush has turned a deep pink colour.
Same bush, same flowers.
Isn't it odd!
Still beautiful though,
The forecast is for severe storms this weekend. It's begun already with high winds today. I have been 'preparing'. I dont have...
14 comments:
That's really fascinating, the change! Both are beautiful!
Both colours on your hydrangea are beautiful. My hydrangeas have suffered badly this year but I am still hopeful that they will survive for next year.
I love how hydrangeas change color for different reasons like soil content and seasons. You have a beautiful bush!
The most beautiful hydrangeas I have ever seen were in Cornwall, along the path leading to Carn Euny. Do you know this place? One of the very best memories of my life, visiting there.
Your hydrangeas are stunning too. It must be something about Cornwall that produces such beautiful blooms.
Popped over from Granny Marigold's blog to say hello.
I love your hydrangeas, such extravagant blooms. It's some kind of magic, surely, the way they change colour. Like Granny Sue says, Cornwall has the best.
BEAUTIFUL !!
Oh I miss my blue hydrangea! I will need to look for one.
They are called antique when they get old like that. Some NZ commercial growers export them to Asia when they are old and partially dried out like that, for florist use I think.
they are beautiful, I thought these plants changed colour depending on the acidity of the soil. The heads are lovely dried in a flower arrangement or wreath. Betty
My Endless Summer Hydrangea does that too. It's lovely.
Hydrangeas are such beautiful plants. The colour change is striking. I have one plant that does something similar.
Still absolutely beautiful ❤️
Beautiful hydrangea and such a lovely change in color. ~ B.
I can only seem to grow the white ones, and while they turn colour, it isn't as nice a colour change as yours.
God bless.
Post a Comment