Happy Birthday to our dear Queen!
90 today, and seen here with her son, grandson and great-grandson.
Prince George is standing on foam blocks to give him the height needed.
This photo was taken specifically to use the heads of the family on a series of new stamps.
She's pictured here with her other grandchildren.
Note the handbag!
Our Queen has been a truly wonderful example over the many years of her reign.
Happy Birthday, Your Majesty!


15 comments:
I do love your queen. That is such a dear photo on the top! Has the package I sent arrived? I had a feeling it might take a while. Sending love your way!
What an amazing woman Queen Elizabeth is! I love the photo of the 4 generations My late husband was English and through him, I fell in love with everything English. Happy Birthday, Queen Elizabeth II.
These portraits of the dear and regal Queen are stunning.
What a gracious woman!
Thank you for sharing this inspiration with us today at TOHOT!
We will be having our garden party link up on Monday and if you have any gardening posts to share, please join us.
Jemma
Happy Birthday to your Queen! Love these photos. The little sweety holding the handbag and little George on the stack of books adds such a sweet touches to each photo!
The photos are beautiful. Our Queen has been an example of duty and dignity and grace for all these years.
Oh yes, she's beautiful and long may she live!
Congratulations and yes, you can be proud of such a brave and hard working queen!
Have a good weekend & love, Carolien
I love both these photos of the queen but I particularly love the one with all of her great grandchildren, so precious.
Diana
I'm so glad to call her Our Queen, too. She has been a wonderful example for so many years. The photo with her grand and great grandchildren is so sweet - and the little one holding her purse - adorable!
I just adore the Queen and shared these same images on my FB page. What an absolute delight this post is!!! Thank you so very much for joining the gathering at Thoughts of Home on Thursday.
A most Happy Day of it to your Queen. What a lovely group of grands she has.
Love the pictures. I have always loved the Royal Family and there's only two countries I would love to visit, England being one and Israel being the other.
Elizabeth, what lovely birthday pictures! Prince George is so adorable!
I just love the new photo's. What w remarkable lady.
xoxo
I just love the new photo's. What w remarkable lady.
xoxo
Post a Comment