Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Stephanie's mug exchange.


Stephanie's (The Enchanting Rose) cup and mug swap is an annual event. I joined for the first time last year, and continued this year. 
I always worry about breakages, and my parcel went to New Zealand so packed it very firmly.

I received a lovely selection from Chel of Sweetbriar Dreams.
This pretty mug is just perfect for my blue kitchen, and is decorated so beautifully with roses and little gold dots.
A selection of carefully chosen teabags came with it.

So many delightful things came too all in such a pretty box.
A pretty card from the area where Chel lives.
Gorgeous scented soap.
Chocolate..I wonder where that went?
And a beautiful hand made heart which is now hanging on my bedroom cupboard door, perfect for my pink room. How clever of Chel!

Here you can see how well my new mug fits in with my collection
of pretty flowery china.
Thank you Chel!

And thanks to Stephanie for organising this. I believe she had a very long list of participants, and I'm sure it took a lot of time.
I look forward to the next one!

21 comments:

ellen b. said...

That's a pretty one for sure!

sweetbriardreams said...

I am so glad everything arrived in one piece (and the chocolate just about made it!!). The mug looks great in your kitchen, I may have to get one for me too. It's been lovely to send the parcel to you. Take care. Chel

Pondside said...

What a pretty collection you received. I think that Chel must have been paying very close attention to the photos in your posts!

Cheryl said...

How lovely, Elizabeth!! Yes, Chel certainly did a fine job in selecting your gifts. It was a good mail day, wasn't it? :)

Carolien said...

Good morning Elizabeth,

That is a lovely exchange, such a funny idea ... Enjoy your beautiful mug & have a nice day!

Love, Carolien

bayou said...

Just my cup of tea ;-) !

Laura said...

Good morning Elizabeth-

This is a wonderful idea for an exchange. Bloggers have the sweetest ideas.
I hope you will share this at Thoughts of Home on Thursday this week.
Just stop by my blog to join in.
We would love to have you!
Enjoyed visiting,

Laura
White Spray Paint

Melanie said...

Such a pretty way to display your mugs! Your gifts from Chel are just lovely. How very lucky you are!

Jenny said...

What a lovely exchange Eluzabeth! Your mug is beautiful and I am sure you will enjoy many good cups of tea in it :) Have a good day!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Very pretty in your kitchen! your mug is lovely. That's a good swap - hadn't heard of it before.

Barb said...

What a lovely collection Elizabeth, and a great way to display it.
Your new teacup looks right at home.
xoxo

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Elizabeth~~I came to visit you through my dear Stephanie's tea cup reveal, so nice to meet you! You have a lovely place here, and I am happily following along with you.
Chel gifted you with a lovely mug, and yes, it looks beautiful with your collection. So many pretties. Enjoy!
Blessings~~
Debbie

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

What a beautiful mug you received, I love the colours and the design. It looks like you were spoiled with all your goodies. Have a wonderful day!

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

What a beautiful mug you received, I love the colours and the design. It looks like you were spoiled with all your goodies. Have a wonderful day!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Beautiful mug, and I love your display. Such a terrific exchange that Stephanie hosted for us. :)

Stephanie said...

Dearest Barbara, your mug from the sweet Chel is one of the loveliest mugs that I have seen! I adore the pretty and feminine colors :) And oh my, what wonderful treasures she sent your way! Everything is simply perfect for you :)

Thank you so much for joining the exchange again, dear friend. Love and hugs to you!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, love your pretty tea cup. I hope to get in on the next exchange with Stephanie. What a wonderful way to make new friends. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

I too received a beautiful package from Chel! Doesn't she have wonderful taste! That mug is perfect and looks wonderful with your collection.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Parcels are so exciting and a lovely way to lift the spirits!
Chel's mug is indeed pretty and fits in well with your others.
I ran out of precious time to join in the exchange this time, but I'll be there in September.

Margie said...

Your lovely mug looks perfect in your kitchen! It's always fun to receive international mail!

Mrs A. said...

Just catching up on the other participants of the exchange. This was my first time too and I throughly enjoyed putting my package together that went to Tasmania . Like you I made sure it was well packed. Hugs ValeryAnne.

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...