To all American friends, may I wish you a.....
1 Timothy 4:4-5
For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it is received with gratitude; for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
9 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Greetings!
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for the sweet wishes. God bless you and your husband today.
Thank you for the greeting and scripture! Blessings!
What a wonderful scripture! In our family we celebrate by having a big meal together and spending time together, remembering God's goodness to us. We'll take a big picture together, and play some games. I think some may go on a hike today, before the meal. What ever we do we will be reminded of being thankful.
Thank you. We are once again bucking tradition and going out for steak dinner. It's good and bad, happy and sad all at the same time.
Thank you! It was such a happy day for us, all of our kids and grands together. I'll email you a photo.
xoxo
Thank you for the beautiful words, dear friend. I am very thankful for YOU! Sending love and hugs your way!
Thank you, Barbara! It was quiet here. We have a sick boy in the house but still so many blessings to be thankful for, especially good friends like you! Love & hugs...
So much truth in Timothy 's words and a great way to live ones life.I so wonder lately why people don't see the truth ando simplicity of God's words and get lost in complicated ways of their own doings. Nice to have come across your blog.
Post a Comment