Saturday, 9 December 2017

A Christmas ornament swap.


I recently participated in a Christmas ornament swap organised by Karina of Merciful Moments, and a delightful parcel arrived today from Ohio.



Such a generous collection of lovely things.
A box of pretty tree ornaments, a beautiful prayer journal,
delicious candies, peppermint stirrers (I've never seen these before!) and a very attractive piece of Art work done by Sarah, my swap partner.
A gorgeous card told me so much about Sarah and her life, so nice to meet a new friend.

Ornaments and Sarah's lovely painting.

The journal, which I shall treasure.

Thank you Karina for organising this.

6 comments:

Simple Living said...

What beautiful gifts, I would love to do some of these swaps but worry about postage to America, is it expensive?

Angela said...

What lovely, thoughtful gifts- some to ensure now, and some to treasure for Christmases to come.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful gifts, my friend, and oh, what pretty artwork! I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my ornament {{smiles}}

Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed weekend. Love and hugs to you!

Debbie Harris said...

Oh look at those darling ornaments! I love miniature things and it looks as if those are miniatures?
What s treasured keep sake that piece of art work is, just lovely.
I am still awaiting for my parcel to arrive and with anticipation I visit the Post Office daily. :-)

Have a beautiful Christmas~

PJ said...

Beautiful gifts. Thank you so much Elizabeth for my wonderful parcel which arrived a few days ago - I so love the ornament and it will look perfect on my very eclectic Christmas tree. You'll have to keep an eye on my blog as there will be a post featuring it. Have a really lovely week.

Cheryl said...

Oh, what a beautiful box of goodies! So thankful you were so abundantly blessed!

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...