Friday, 2 August 2019

A birthday

Preparing the garden for a tea party.


Praying that the good weather will last till Saturday.





It's also an important number that I dont really want to acknowledge.
More later

14 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

So this birthday is yours? In that case Happiest of Birthdays to you!! Hope the sun shines on your party.

Anonymous said...

So exciting, Barbara! Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have wonderful weather. xo

ps I'm your newest follower ♥

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Barbara! And what a lovely set up for a tea party. I hope that the weather is just beautiful and that a special time is had by all! May this next year be a blessed one for you!

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Hope the weather holds for the birthday party. Wishing you a wonderful day and a joy-filled year ahead, Barbara. xox

Frugally challenged said...

Just checked Cornwall on BBC weather. I think I'd better cross my fingers for you! But have a lovely day no matter what the weather.

ellen b. said...

Hope the weather has held for your birthday tea. Happiest of birthdays to You?

Elderberry-Rob said...

Many happy returns! I hope you will have a wonderful day and embrace your new age, another year on the planet older but wiser and still beautiful!

Marigold Jam said...

Many Happy Returns hope you have a lovely afternoon and that the sun will shine on your party. Remember age is just a number you ae only as old as you feel (sometimes 6 sometimes 96 so hope today you feel young!)

Mary said...

Couldn't have picked a lovelier venue for such a special birthday party Barbara - there really is no place like home! Hope the weather stays pretty - sunny and dry - and that all who attend spoil you and celebrate you on this special day. Eat a piece of cake for me please!

Happy, happy Birthday dear friend - and yes, many happy returns.
Much love from us both - Mary & Bob XX

mamasmercantile said...

Happy Birthday, wishing you many more.

Mrs. White said...

A garden tea party sounds wonderful. I hope you have a happy birthday!

Debbie Harris said...

Looks like a lovely party to be had!
Happiest of Birthdays to you, sweet lady. :-)

Carolien said...

Dear Barbara,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you will have a day full of joy. Your garden looks very festive ...

Big birthday hugs & love, Carolien

Lorrie said...

A very belated Happy Birthday to you, Barbara. I hope your day was filled with love.

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...