Wednesday, 21 August 2019

Garden corner


Just a little corner of my garden.
So often I sit out here with a cup of coffee and gaze, planning next seasons planting.

Or just dream.

The pot in the front has old traditional Clarkia and a Godetia that crept in somehow. They are plants that my Grandpa used to grow and it is good to have them.

14 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This does look lovely and inviting. Hugs Mrs A.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Charming and cozy

Cheryl said...

It is good to have a place for planning and pondering and praying. Yours is lovely!

elizabeth said...

that's really lovely! It's good to have such a spot! a big HUG to you!

Granny Marigold said...

I love your sweet sitting area. My mom grew Clarkia and I always mean to sow some but then I forget. Maybe next year.

Carolien said...

Such a lovely corner, like a dream ...

Love & hugs, Carolien

Lorrie said...

Your sweet little garden corner is a good place to sit and relax. The pot of pink flowers is lovely.

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi! What a pretty peaceful place you have to rest! I do garden planning while sitting too. What I envision is beautiful but the real thing not always so much! Nancy

Mrs. White said...

It looks like a lovely spot to just sit and rest. I love the idea of having a bench in the garden. The flowers are beautiful!

Debbie Harris said...

Looks peaceful...♡

ellen b. said...

A lovely spot to sit and enjoy!

Linda said...

Just beautiful. Your garden looks so pretty. Mine would take a lot of work to get back to anything resembling yours. I love the quote at the top of your page too, regarding 'small moments' - so true. Blessings to you (Linda).

Radka said...

Those little corners - so important :-)
xx

Phoebes World said...

What a fabulous place to sit...so pretty
Phoebe x

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...