The first picking of the season.
Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little patches of colour
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
-
A 'little break' turned into quite a lengthy break, mainly due to inflamed eyelids (Blepharitis). Even the name sounds vile.So the...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
I'm having a short break from posting. I have things to do and books to read, one of which is I thought this sounded intriguing, and sl...
17 comments:
Beautiful and I always enjoy their perfume a subtle reminder tht spring can't be far away.
I love to see them but don't like the perfume myself, I love hyacinth, am looking out for some at the market this week :)
Oh, Cheering indeed! What a bright spot!
Very beautiful!!! Indeed, very cheering!
Beautiful lamp too.
Love the daffodils!
Always a welcome sight. Such a happy flower.
Beautiful!
Your flowers make me smile.
Very cheering! I bought a bundle of tightly closed buds and enjoyed watching them open up in the house. None here outside quite yet.
Mine have sprouted! So beautiful
Beautiful Daffodils! They give me hope for Spring!!
Good morning and the daffodils are lovely!
Love Carolien
So pretty! I saw some at the grocery store! I did not buy them because I have to iron a tablecloth before I add flowers to the table. Silly, right? God bless you today! Spring is coming!
The lamp came from Laura Ashley some years ago.
They certainly are cheerful flowers, and so pretty in your blue and white vase! (Daffodils are weeks away here!)
Barbara, oh I love how they bloomed in your vase. Such a lovely touch of spring!
I love daffodils - greatly enjoying the vase of blooms here!
I so miss being able to buy bunches of daffodils here ☹️
Post a Comment