As Spring approaches.....soon please, one's thoughts turn to redecorating.
Our Hallway is quite narrow. When we came here, eight years ago (unbelievable), the whole house was papered in very old fashioned Anaglypta paper. We decorated the hall in a pale green and white stripe which has been lovely.
But it has looked a bit tired, a bit scraped...wheelchairs and things, and it was time for a new look.
So this is it.
Another pretty Laura Ashley paper.
Looking in from the front door.
To the right is the kitchen, though the photo makes it look like a dead end!
To the right is the kitchen, though the photo makes it look like a dead end!
16 comments:
Very lovely Elizabeth. I so like wallpaper, but haven't used it in years, hmmmm
So pretty and cheerful!
Beautiful, light and cheery
Oh that looks lovely, and a matching pillow :) Enjoy this pretty new hall ...
Love Carolien
I love it! It's so bright and cozy, too!
It looks so bright & cheerful! And I love blue. When we were first married I decorated our bedroom with a blue floral Laura Ashley set. I loved it so much. Then when we bought our house (32 yrs ago!) we bought a bigger bed & the linens didn't work anymore. Your new wallpaper reminds me of it.
It looks lovely, I love the wallpaper.
Lovely wallpaper design Barbara - and looks like your cushion cover fabric matches! Entrance is light and bright, and lovely little telephone table and chair.
Wallpaper is making quite a comeback - I see amazing designs with prices very high, also full wallpaper murals which are often gorgeous but cost as much as a thousand dollars!
My hallway will be getting just a new coat of paint soon!
Everyone needs a refresh now and then! It's amazing how these changes boost the spirit. Your new wallpaper is lovely!
Such a pretty wallpaper. Your home looks fresh and light. There's something about decorating in the winter that is delightful.
Love that Laura Ashley print. It's been 3 houses ago since we've wallpapered any room. Glad the hall has been brightened up and looks roomier.
Lovely Laura Ashley! With that pretty new wallpaper up, you're ready for Spring.
Wow!!! That paper is gorgeous, Barbara!!! I haven't had wallpaper in a home since the early 90s but I would love to paper my hallway like that.
Laura Ashley is always a winner, you have a very pretty home.
Lovely! I'm seeing so much wallpaper again and you can’t go wrong with Laura Ashley.
What a pretty wallpaper, I love it!
I can imagine how it lifted your spirits too!
So often hallways are dark and dim, not good for aging vision!
We bought our first house in 1973, a pretty bungalow with bay windows!
The inside was dated and quite dark, so I freshened it up with pretty wallpapers and white paint just like yours!
The difference was amazing!
Take care, it’s worrying times world wide with Covid19.
Our son has been on holiday in Australia and arrives home on Saturday.
He will be required to self isolate for 14 days.
Post a Comment