To you all, with all my wishes and prayers for a healthy and safe year ahead.
****
You are never too old to set another goal, or to
dream a new dream.
C.S Lewis
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
13 comments:
Happy New Year, Elizabeth!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year my friend.
God bless.
Wishing you the very best of everything in 2022 and thank you for your friendship over the years, the meetings we had were fun (I would never have got round to visiting the Pavillion at Brighton if it wasn't for our purposeful meet up). Betty :)
Happy New Year, Barbara! Wishing His peace and grace for you both in the year ahead. Good health and a heart of cheer. Brenda xox
Happy New Year to you!
Happy new year ❤
Happy New Year, Barbara! Wishing daily grace and joy in the coming year. Lorrie xo
Happy New Year, dear Barbara and Malcolm. May God bless you abundantly!!!
Love, Carolien
Happy new year to you too.
After an unexpectedly difficultly December - as much logistical as anything - I'm finally catching up on some of my favourite blogs to send good wishes and say thanks for reading and commenting on mine. I hope next year brings us better times and plenty of words (and pictures) to inspire and entertain.
Best wishes
Mark
Post a Comment