I look for the small moments to celebrate in my life.
Delicate, pale and lovely, with slightly tatty leaves, but.......a bud of my Peace rose.
Ah, those sweet, unpredictable flowers of winter. They make my day!
Beautiful!
how lovely to have a rose from your own garden at this time of year!
Lovely to cut a Peace rose at any time......but especially in winter!Hugs - Mary
Cheer for a winter's day
A winter rose is very special!
How lovely! A gift from your garden!
So very beautiful. Love the colour a perfect creamy yellow.God bless.
Lovely! Winter cheer!
So lovely. So hopeful!
I wish things would grow here in January. Your rose is lovely. I hope you are well. xo
It's incredible, in January! Enjoy the special sight!Have a lovely week, dear friend.Love, Carolien xxx
What a lovely winter gift!
That rose is a sight for sore eyes! What a lovely winter gift from your garden!
Post a Comment
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
14 comments:
Ah, those sweet, unpredictable flowers of winter. They make my day!
Beautiful!
how lovely to have a rose from your own garden at this time of year!
Lovely to cut a Peace rose at any time......but especially in winter!
Hugs - Mary
Cheer for a winter's day
A winter rose is very special!
How lovely! A gift from your garden!
So very beautiful. Love the colour a perfect creamy yellow.
God bless.
Lovely! Winter cheer!
So lovely. So hopeful!
I wish things would grow here in January. Your rose is lovely. I hope you are well. xo
It's incredible, in January! Enjoy the special sight!
Have a lovely week, dear friend.
Love, Carolien xxx
What a lovely winter gift!
That rose is a sight for sore eyes! What a lovely winter gift from your garden!
Post a Comment