Monday, 2 January 2023

Bowled out.

 

Out for the count.

I'm going to be off for a bit recuperating from the dreaded flu virus that is hitting UK right now, with Pleurisy added on. 

So many people have had this and it is a real beast.


I hope the New Year brings joy to you all.

16 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for you, Barbara. Praying for a quick recovery and no lingering effects.

meandmysmallcorner said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery from this nasty virus. I think I'm coming to the end of it but it has lingered . Take care of yourself. God bless xx

Lorrie said...

I am so sorry to hear that you're under the weather. I will pray for your recovery. So many are ill these days with flus and respiratory illness. I had a bout in November that lasted and lasted. Wish I could pop by with some hot soup for you. Take care.

elizabeth said...

Oh no! Sounds exhausting and painful 😪 I willbe praying for you dear dear friend!!❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

ellen b. said...

Ugh. Sorry you are down with this latest beast. May God heal you quickly and clear the painful pleurisy away!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Oh no!! I hope you make a speedy recovery, blessings for 2023 x

Sara said...

So sorry to hear this! I'll be praying! Take good care and be blessed. I do hope you recover soon.

Anonymous said...

Barbara, I’m praying now for healing and rest!

Deanna Rabe

Anonymous said...

Poor Barbara....not what you needed - sorry to hear that! Get well soon.
We had a Covid Christmas! There's so much about. New Year blessings to you.

Linda Baker said...

I'm very sorry you're I'll and am praying your recovery will be soon.
Blessings, Linda

Carolien said...

Oh such a nasty start of the new year. I hope it will fly away soon!!!
I hope there are people around you to give you the help you need.

Warm hug and wishing you a speedy recovery,
Carolien

Connie said...

Praying for a total recovery, God bless you dear friend.

Visits With Mary said...

So sorry to hear that nasty flu bug has got you. Prayers for a quick recovery.

Cheryl said...

So sorry that the flu bug found you! Hopefully, you are now well on the road to recovery!

Blessings in the New Year!

Catherine said...

I had flu and covid and it is a hard time I hope you’ll recover quickly.

Sandi said...

Is that crochet?

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...