Thursday, 31 August 2023

Disappeared

Missing!

For years I have had a short verse from the Bible on the side of my Blog. It changes daily. Where is it?

It has simply disappeared, and I cant remember the website that it came from. I would like to find it and encourage it to come back, as it is an encouragement to me each day.

So if you see a lost Bible verse please send it home.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Which verse was it?

KirstenM said...

It's still there on the Web view version...

ellen b. said...

Hope that feature can be restored!! Here's a verse from Ephesians 5 where I have been planted this summer. "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:1-2.

elizabeth said...

http://links.christiansunite.com/blessing.shtml

elizabeth said...

Above is the link for the Bible verse you were using. As K.M. says I also found it on the web version of your blog via my phone when I choose to see the web version. Hope that helps! I know how precious these moments of reading a Bible verse are ❤️

Terra said...

Bible verse site, please return home! That is so sweet, I hope you find it soon.

Granny Marigold said...

I hope with the good advice from knowledgeable followers your Bible verse will soon be back where it once was.

bunw1125@gmail.com said...

I hope this helps you find your verse. Enjoy your day. Bun

https://bibles.org/widget

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...