My very lovely Clematis.
Monday, 29 July 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little patches of colour
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
-
A 'little break' turned into quite a lengthy break, mainly due to inflamed eyelids (Blepharitis). Even the name sounds vile.So the...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
I'm having a short break from posting. I have things to do and books to read, one of which is I thought this sounded intriguing, and sl...
14 comments:
What a beautiful photo! It looks like a little paradise. Is the weather as lovely where you are right now?
That is glorious. My father's name was Clem and I think of it as his flower.
I love how it climbs in and around your tree. So pretty. Wishing you lots of happy moments in your bit o' paradise.
Gorgeous! I bought one for my garden this year! It's going to be beautiful!
A beautiful tumbling display of clematis. So pretty.
So pretty. It is always a joy when it comes back in it's fullness.
Not often you see one so large and well established, it's beautiful. Betty
Lovely. Where I grew up we had one growing up the side of the house and along the telephone wire. My father used to end up cutting off the telephone nearly every time he went up the ladder to tame the clematis!
I love the way the Clematis rambles up the nearby tree💗
So lovely - I have clematis envy!
This is so lovely and cheerful! You must enjoy seeing them so much!
Oh yes this clematis is beautiful. What a strong climber. Have a great end to the month of July.
Very lovely indeed, Barbara!
Truly lovely. The pale coloured flowers against the tree are really beautiful.
Post a Comment