We have one or two 'secret' tea gardens locally. You just have to discover them!
This one is in the garden of a lovely stone farmhouse, set down a winding lane. It is only open on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Sitting in the shade of the surrounding trees with a Brownie and a cup of tea is a very peaceful way to spend an afternoon.
We have so many places to take tea in Cornwall, beachside cafes, town tea rooms and gracious hotel terraces.
But the secret ones are worth finding!
12 comments:
I'm jealous...how nice that must be!
hugs
Donna
Secret places to have tea, how lovely! ♥
This sounds so good. Thank you for this lovely blog.
What a lovely, peaceful spot... to have a spot of tea!
Sounds like heaven to me.
What a lovely place for tea. Secret finds are special.
What an inviting spot to while away a pleasant afternoon!
Catching up this afternoon, and read several of your recent posts. I especially love the post about your cookbooks! (I, too, have a burnt one.) I understand why you'd keep them all! :)
That looks like a lovely spot!
Looks absolutely beautiful (the cake and the garden). How lovely x
Oh, how lovely. That's a delicious-looking brownie and cup of tea. I could spend hours just sitting there enjoying the scenery and tea.
A lovely place to spend a weekend afternoon relaxing with a cup of tea and a sweet treat. These hidden treasures are a joy to find.
Lovely place. I remember having scones with cream and strawberry jam when we went to Cornwall! And also my best was Cornish pasties.
Post a Comment