Thank you, Elizabeth! This is my favorite holiday, but it has become so commercialized with BF deals. Really, everyday is Thanksgiving to me. Thankful for so many things, church, family, internet and wonderful blogging friends like you! :)
Thank you for the lovely Thanksgiving wishes, sweet friend. My husband and I had the joy of hosting Thanksgiving in our home this year and it was such a blessing.
Thank you for the greeting, dear friend! I wish you had a day like this in the UK, too. But, knowing you, you are very grateful every day, so everyday is a thanksgiving day for you! God bless you abundantly!
Thank you, Elizabeth! Maybe you should start your own Thanksgiving tradition and special day. :) It's a wonderful holiday and so special to take the specific time to focus on remembering and thanking the Lord for all the blessings He has given!
12 comments:
I am happy with Thanksgiving. It is Black Friday that I dislike!
Thank you Elizabeth. I am very thankful to have met you through blogging. xo
Thank you, Elizabeth! This is my favorite holiday, but it has become so commercialized with BF deals.
Really, everyday is Thanksgiving to me. Thankful for so many things, church, family, internet and wonderful blogging friends like you! :)
Thank you! It was a good day.
Thank you, Barbara.
I give thanks every day.
Hugs, ♥
You're right. And in Holland.
Have a good day!
Thank you for the lovely Thanksgiving wishes, sweet friend. My husband and I had the joy of hosting Thanksgiving in our home this year and it was such a blessing.
Have a beautiful weekend. Hugs to you!
Thank you! It's always a nice holiday - low stress!
Thank you for the greeting, dear friend! I wish you had a day like this in the UK, too. But, knowing you, you are very grateful every day, so everyday is a thanksgiving day for you! God bless you abundantly!
Thank you for remembering us over here on the other side of the pond, and blessings to you and your husband!
Thank you, Elizabeth. It really is a wonderful holiday to stop and be thankful for!
Thank you, Elizabeth! Maybe you should start your own Thanksgiving tradition and special day. :) It's a wonderful holiday and so special to take the specific time to focus on remembering and thanking the Lord for all the blessings He has given!
Post a Comment