With all my best wishes for a peaceful
and blessed Christmas for you all.
May the wonder of Christ's birth
continue to strengthen us in the busy-ness of the next few days.
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
12 comments:
Merry Christmas, Barbara! May you experience God's presence in a special way this year.
A blessed Christmas to you too and especially this year!
Love and hugs Carolien
Merry Christmas. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
A Merry Christmas to you dear lady. Prayers for you continue for comfort and peace and joy in the midst.
Wishing you Christmas Blessings.
Wishing you a Christmas of hope for the future x
Wishing you Christmas blessings.
Lynn x
Happy Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Elizabeth x
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .
Blessings in the New Year, Barbara! I hope that your Christmas was full of sweet and gentle moments!
I am scrolling through your blog and sweet posts. It's better than watching the news. 😊
Post a Comment