My tulips are almost open!
It seems a little early as last year they were open on 13th March, but I'm happy to see them.
There must be Spring on the horizon.
I brought these big terra cotta pots from France and they are lasting well, though one has cracked this year.
I just bind them up with Duct tape and they go on.
This is a joy, a little patch of Daffodils, Primroses and Grape Hyacinths.
How lovely to see them altogether.
11 comments:
Your flowers are beautiful! I am hoping for an early spring too. : )
I cant wait for warmer weather :) My balcony will be full of flowers :)
Yay! Lovely flowers
That looks so good! I bet we are all eager for Spring to arrive in abundance :)
Love, Carolien
It's so wonderful when the first spring flowers bloom. I love the mix of your daffodils, muscari, and primroses. Such great colours together.
I love your little patch of Spring flowers.
I can hardly wait for mine to begin blooming.
I can almost smell spring while reading this post! Tulips are so fresh and I love your combo of dafs and grape hyacinth!
I love seeing the first daffodils a lovely reminder that Spring is on the way.
Beautiful! My tulips are doing well in a big pot too, but those in the ground, round the lime tree are a bit behind.
What a treat to see them bloom. Daffodils are such a good herald to the beautiful season of Spring.
I have a few daffodils in the garden, found snowdrops in the woods yesterday :) I love those little miniature hyacinth flowers you have there.
Post a Comment